Is one of my voo doo dollies.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
stompbucket
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
Printable View
Is one of my voo doo dollies.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
stompbucket
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
is what they'll probly do with this board http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif..
.....pincushion
What you do when yer pissed off? *shrugs*
whatever
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
do you mean???? *innocent look
----> pissrat
...is thats a word ?
Janglies
those things that hang around in your boxers...
hazardous
my kitchen floor, when it needs mopping http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
.....surge
Protector... just cus i got one sittin at my feet right now
Bum...
Is what Im sitting on right now...and if I was Dafunkz..it would be itchy..*LOL* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Lava...
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Rocks in my BBQ
DINK!